numberwise is hiring
numberwise seeks passionate and ambitious accountants and/or bookkeepers who have big plans for their future with pathways to ownership and obtaining professional qualifications. We are seeking critical members to our aspiring team who embrace growth, development, success, and great service to our clients.
numberwise is backed by a well-established Chartered Accounting firm with offices in Sydney and the Central Coast. The continued success of numberwise has surpassed all expectations, and we want to continue to aggressively grow our business with loyal and talented employees. Our culture is fresh, unique, and highly successful.
The opportunity exists to be part of a great team environment that wants to train and nurture you to become a Registered Tax Agent and/or a CA and offers you a pathway to ownership. Be part of a collaborative culture that is positive and uplifting; we welcome new ideas and want you to be part of the numberwise success story. numberwise is also seeking qualified Registered Tax Accountants to join the team, providing opportunities to ownership if that is what you want. We have flexible work-life balance options for the right candidates.
Apart from having drive and ambition, our ideal candidates should be able to confirm experience with most of the attributes noted below. However, we are not limited to considering only those with these attributes, if you have some of the skills but wider experience in other areas, please apply as we are looking for well-rounded individuals also.
- Great technical knowledge across the range of business services functions (including tax, compliance and accounting issues)
- Experience with a range of tax and accounting platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or studying in a CA or equivalent program
- Experience in a tax or business services role
- Practical capability in preparing financials, business activity statements, income tax returns, and fringe benefits tax returns for all entity types
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Knows how to liaise with the ATO, ASIC, OSR, Banks, and other external entities on behalf of clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients and respond to client queries
- Can handle advisory type mandates
- Has a keen interest in digitalisation
We want the right people who are responsible and want to be part of a team hungry to grow and be successful.
The successful candidates will immediately become a critical part of the team and will have a voice in all aspects of the business as a serious player in the accounting/tax services market.
If this sounds like what you have been looking for (and we really hope it does), then we would really like to hear from you. Just click on the button to submit your interest and attach your CV.
We will be wise with your numbers
Our priority is you, peace of mind knowing your individual or business financials are taken care of. numberwise has a team of experts spanning more than thirty years of experience. We exist to serve your accountancy needs; whether you are a large organization, small business, sole trader, or require personal tax services, we will be wise with your numbers.